Wilcox G19 Helmet Mount System (Army)
Wilcox G19 Helmet Mount System (Army) is available to buy in increments of 1
56100G19-B, Wilcox G19 Helmet Mount System (Army)
The Wilcox G19 Non-Breakaway Mount System includes a G11 NVG Mount with One-Hole Shroud (MICH/ACH). The Horn Interface Shoe allows firm attachment of the AN/PVS-7B/D and AN/PVS-14 J-arm to a variety of combat helmets.
The NVG mounting system prevents breakaway of the mount, thereby reducing risk of loss of the NVG.
The G11 mount features several points of adjustment for proper fit and eye relief, and utilizes a force to overcome flip mechanism to stow the NVG when not in use.
Features and Benefits
- Horn interface securely locks NVG into place
- Maintains a very low profile on the helmet
- Ergonomic adjustments allow for one handed operation
- Compatible with all Wilcox shrouds (except lo-pro)
- Under Contract with U.S ARMY
- Backed by Wilcox’s 5 year warranty
- Stow mechanism provides “Force to overcome” locking in the operational and stowed positions
- Built-in auto-off feature allows the goggle to automatically turn off when stowed for NVG devices so equipped
- Adjustable tightening mechanisms with within the horn interface to remove J-Arm wobble.
|Dimensions||4.65" L x 2.58" W x 3.80" H|
|Weight (Shroud)||2.24 oz. (.14 lb)|
|Weight (Mount)||6.35 oz. (.40 lb)|
|Materials||Lightweight Aerospace Aluminum, Polymer|
|Height Adjust||0.900″ Total Vertical Travel|
|Total Travel Tilt to Horizon||12 Above, 5 Below|
|Fore/Aft Travel||1.60″ Total Fore/Aft Travel|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
|Accommodates||AN/PVS-14, AN/PVS-7B/D, BNVD(G)|
Available for purchase on GSA Advantage by qualified agency buyers
Click to go to the GSA Advantage web site