Ops-Core FAST Bump Helmet, Wilcox Helmet Mount, and Princeton Charge Pro MPLS, and IR U.S. Flag Patch Bundle
As low as $905.00
Ops-Core FAST Bump Helmet, Wilcox Helmet Mount, and Princeton Charge Pro MPLS, and IR U.S. Flag Patch Bundle is available to buy in increments of 1
Ops-Core FAST Bump Helmet - ($391.00 - $450.00)
- The Ops-Core FAST Bump high cut shell is designed for less extreme environments where exposure to great blunt trauma forces is limited or non-existent, or where the primary need is for integration of mission configured components.
- The G22 mount offers all the same benefits as the G24 mount minus the breakaway feature. What sets this mount apart is the extended 1.40" fore/aft bridge. This extension of the bridge allows the end user to have more adjustment while wearing protective goggles, ballistic shields and gas masks. Additional mount/shroud kits available.
- The G24 Mount has been field tested by operators and fine-tuned from their hands on experience with our product. Pioneering the “break away” feature, this mount disconnects from the base under stress if desired reducing the potential for neck injury of the operator. The G24 mount is your “go to” for night vision goggles.
- The Princeton Tec Charge Pro MPLS was designed to mount to various helmet rail systems, but has become more versatile including a wide variety of mounts that allow you to use the light on all of your gear. The Charge Pro runs off of a single CR123 Lithium battery, keeping it lightweight, extending burn time and standing up to colder climates.
- Warrior GloTape Subdued Infrared (IR) Reflective Flags are manufactured from specially-formulated material that only reflects infrared (IR) wavelengths when illuminated by light sources such as targeting lasers. When viewed with military night vision IR systems, the reflected IR light provides a simple marking method that identifies friendly persons to team members at distances up to 800 meters.