The Wilcox FLIR® Recon M24 Adapter provides the operator with a helmet mounted hands free solution, for the FLIR® Recon M24 Thermal. Ideal for surveillance and over watch situations, this adaptor adds versatility to the M24 providing the end user with optional mounting solutions.
The two piece design easily disassembles for left or right eye configuration.
PD Adjust Lock Knob provides an exact fit of the of Recon M24 to the eye with a simple adjustment.
Allows the thermal scope to maintain a flat low profile when stowed.
Aluminum construction for increased durability over currently fielded products.
Each mechanical adjustment is durable and ergonomically positioned.
Easily attaches to NVG mounts providing a rock solid solution. Recomended NVG mount:
Wilcox G24 Helmet Mount
Wilcox G30 Helmet Mount
Norotos AKA2 Helmet Mount
Modular Dovetail & Horn Interfaces accomodates all ground NVG mounting solutions.
Lockable adjusment stops for inner pupil distance on left or right eye.
Push to release button easily releases the M24 monocular from the adaptor.
Dovetail style connection from monocular body to the adaptor provides a proven solid connection.
1. Dovetail Base Interface provides mounting capability with mounts that utilize this style of attachment.
2. Horn Base Interface provides mounting capability with mounts that utilize this style of attachment.
3. Release Button allows release of thermal from adaptor.
4. Thumb Wheel Screw removes the arm from the base allowing left or right eye mounting configuration.
5. PD Adjustment Lock Knob provides precise alignment to the eye for optimal fit and function.
6. Dovetail Shoe/screw installs directly onto the FLIR® Recon M24 Thermal without impeding the use during hand held operation.
Dimensions: 2”L x 2.5”W x 1.5”H
Weight: .16 lb (2.5 oz)
PD Adjustment: .47” of travel
Material Construction: Light Weight Aerospace Grade Aluminum & Polymer
Write a review for this product