FLIR AN/PVS-27 (Milsight S135) Magnum Universal Night Sight
The MilSight™ S135 MUNS™ is a high-resolution clip-on night vision weapon sight that mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail interface forward of an existing scope, adding night vision capabilities to daytime target acquisition platforms. The sight allows snipers to detect and recognize man-size targets in excess of 800 meters. Developed for the USMC and adopted by US and NATO forces, S135 MUNS is compatible with multiple weapons platforms up to and including .50 caliber.
Designed for medium and long-range engagements, S135 MUNS can image IR pointers to allow target pointing and handoff with teammates for rapid, coordinated engagement. Configurable with white and green phosphor tubes for high-performance US and exportable versions. White phosphor provides a natural looking scene while high-resolution 72 lp/mm in either green or white phosphor produces sharper scene details for longer-range target engagements.
- Soft Case
- Operator’s Manual
- Lens Cleaning Kit
- Flip Up Lens Cap
- LaRue (Picatinny) Rail Mount
- The MilSight S135 MUNS provides mission flexibility as a high-resolution night vision weapon sight or handheld as an observation device.
Compatible with Standard Sight
- Mountable on any MIL-STD-1913 rail interface of an existing scope, it’s effective on weapons from carbines to .50 caliber sniper rifles.
Shock Mitigation Maintains Boresight
- The proprietary FLIR Shock Mitigation System™ (SMS™) absorbs and dissipates high shock loads while extending tube life and maintaining zero.
Small, Light, and Simple
- Highly portable design reduces operator fatigue and large, rugged controls for basic image adjustments means no complex menus to navigate.
|Weight (without batteries)||50 oz.|
|Max Height Above Rail||3.75”|
|Tube Type||Gen III, Autogated|
|Tube Color||Green or White Phosphor|
|Available FOM||2000, 2200, >2200|
|Resolution||72 line pair/ mm|
|Field of View||10˚|
|Optimum Dayscope Magnification||15m to Infinity|
|Accuracy||Factory Aligned to 1 MOA or Better|
|Power Source||2 AA|
|Operating Temperature||-32° to +55° C|
|Objective Lens Focal Length||92 mm|
|Objective Lens f/Number||f/1.0|
|Output Optic Exit Pupil Diameter||40 mm|