Galvion Caiman Bump Helmet System
As low as $690.00
Only %1 left
Galvion Caiman Bump Helmet System is available to buy in increments of 1
The Caiman Bump Helmet System is built on an advanced reinforced polymer shell and is designed for the rigors of maritime and mobile maneuvers. A series of modular accessories enhance this helmet suite, ensuring users are equipped with the lightest, most comfortable, and highest performance head protection possible. This item is only available for Military, Law Enforcement & Government end users.
- Caiman Reinforced Polymer Bump Shell
- Wilcox® L4 Series Shroud
- Rail System
- APEX Liner System
- Hardware Kit
Five-size Comfort Fit
- Five sizes ensures users are wearing the lightest, most stable helmet, with optimized comfort and performance - resulting in an estimated 40% of users wearing a lighter helmet.
- Four rectangular ventilation ducts on the top of the bump shell help manage internal temperature, circulate airflow, and allow water drainage.
- Designed for integration - with skeletonized rails, NVG mount, mandible guard, personal signature management system, armor appliques, and a bevy of mission-specific accessories - the Caiman head systems is a scalable solution for specialized operations.
- Durable desgin that is 30% lighter than current rails and ensures integration with dovetail style attachments and O2 mask clips as well as other performance enhancing equipment. Built-in bungees provide integrated cable management and stability for NVGs.
APEX Liner System
- Best-in calss APEX Liner System is infinitely customizable with the dial-fit band and movable pads, providing the ultimate comfort and impact protection.
- The skeletonization of all system components has significantly reduced the overall weight, and the neck load burden.
- Small: 0.80 lbs (0.36 kg)
- Medium: 0.84 lbs (0.38 kg)
- Large: 0.90 lbs (0.41 kg)
- X-Large: 0.95 lbs (0.43 kg)
- XX-Large: 1.01 lbs (0.46 kg)
Meets the following Performance Standards
- Modified and abbreviated US Army Standard for impact protection AR/PD 10-02
Small, Tan 499 (Qty 2)
Large, Gray (Qty 1)
NOTE: For all other size and color combinations not listed above, current lead time is 18 Months.
Team Wendy EXFIL LTP Bump Helmet Rail 2.0As low as $361.80
Team Wendy EXFIL LTP Bump Helmet Rail 3.0As low as $361.80
Ops-Core FAST High Cut Bump HelmetAs low as $391.00
Team Wendy EXFIL Carbon Bump Helmet Rail 2.0As low as $707.52
Galvion Caiman Hybrid Helmet SystemAs low as $880.00
Galvion Caiman Ballistic Helmet SystemAs low as $1,585.00