The Universal Control Grip provides unsurpassed control of a variety of weapon mounted lasers and tactical flashlights by eliminating the need for a strip switch to control the illumination device and laser attached to the weapon. The grip is available with and without an integrated bipod.
New Integrated Electronic Design Eliminates Strip Switches that Interfere with Operation for which the Vertical Grip is Intended Simple Pre-Select for Flashlight, Laser, or Flashlight and Laser
Provides Momentary or Constant Activation
Ergonomically Positioned Activation Buttons Located on Left or Right Side Allow for Control of the Flashlight and Laser without Losing Grip during Operation
Universal Control Grip Components
1) A Remote Connector Cable interfaces with an attached Laser (e.g. AN/PEQ-15, ATPIAL), Wilcox Multi-Function Tail Cap Switch (for interfacing with the Surefire line of flashlights, or the Wilcox Power Grip MAD TM (Cable Sold Separately).
2) A Wire Connector Interface allows the attachment of up to two devices by means of a Remote Connector (Sold Separately).
3) Left and Right Activation Switches provide control of laser (left) and flashlight (right). Provides momentary operation with single tap and constant on with double tap.
4) A Center Selection Switch allows for the grip to be powered On or Off
5) A Robust Cam Lock Mechanism provides an easy lock-on attachment to the bottom MIL-STD-1913 rail.
6) Retractable legs pivot to ease rotation of the weapon when used in a prone position.
7) A Lock Release Button provides spring action release of retracted optional bipod legs.
8) The Universal Control Grip (P/N 41900G01) ships with two remote cables
Available in black or tan
Write a review for this product