Ops-Core FAST SF Helmet, AMP Connectorized Headset, AMP Rail Mount Kit, Wilcox Helmet Mount, Princeton Charge Pro MPLS, and IR U.S. Flag Patch Bundle
As low as $3,745.00
Ops-Core FAST SF Helmet, AMP Connectorized Headset, AMP Rail Mount Kit, Wilcox Helmet Mount, Princeton Charge Pro MPLS, and IR U.S. Flag Patch Bundle is available to buy in increments of 1
Ops-Core FAST SF Helmet - ($2,039.95 - $2,154.95)
- The Ops-Core FAST® SF Super High Cut Helmet is a tactical ballistic helmet made for high performance in the toughest combat environments. With a super high cut shell made of a lightweight composite of cutting-edge Carbon, Unidirectional Polyethylene, and woven Aramid, the FAST SF is designed for ultimate protection.
Ops-Core AMP Connectorized Headset, NFMI Enabled - ($1,350.00 - $1,395.00)
- For leading-edge tactical ear protection and unprecedented audio quality, choose the Ops-Core AMP® Communication Headset. This advanced tactical communications headset integrates seamlessly with Ops-Core helmets and accessories to create a lightweight protective headborne system for any mission and environment.
Ops-Core AMP Helmet Rail Mount Kit - ($145.00 - $164.00)
- For those end users that prefer a helmet mounted headset, the AMP Headset Rail Mount Kit provides unrivaled performance. Designed specifically for use with Ops-Core ARC rails by the same company that pioneered them and revolutionized the helmet industry.
Wilcox G22 NVG Helmet Mount or Wilcox G24 NVG Helmet Mount
- The G22 mount offers all the same benefits as the G24 mount minus the breakaway feature. What sets this mount apart is the extended 1.40" fore/aft bridge. This extension of the bridge allows the end user to have more adjustment while wearing protective goggles, ballistic shields and gas masks. Additional mount/shroud kits available.
- The G24 Mount has been field tested by operators and fine-tuned from their hands on experience with our product. Pioneering the “break away” feature, this mount disconnects from the base under stress if desired reducing the potential for neck injury of the operator. The G24 mount is your “go to” for night vision goggles.
- The Princeton Tec Charge Pro MPLS was designed to mount to various helmet rail systems, but has become more versatile including a wide variety of mounts that allow you to use the light on all of your gear. The Charge Pro runs off of a single CR123 Lithium battery, keeping it lightweight, extending burn time and standing up to colder climates.
- Warrior GloTape Subdued Infrared (IR) Reflective Flags are manufactured from specially-formulated material that only reflects infrared (IR) wavelengths when illuminated by light sources such as targeting lasers. When viewed with military night vision IR systems, the reflected IR light provides a simple marking method that identifies friendly persons to team members at distances up to 800 meters.