Team Wendy EXFIL Ballistic Helmet with 2.0 Rail
The Team Wendy EXFIL® Ballistic helmet with the 2.0 Rail features a hybrid composite shell for increased strength with a unique geometry for optimal fit. An innovative, boltless CAM FIT™ retention quickly adjusts to individual head shapes, providing a comfortable and stable fit. A Zorbium® foam liner protects against impact and allows for an overhead communications headband. Customizable fit is achieved through a set of moveable comfort pads. A lanyard compatible Wilcox® shroud secures any standard NVG mount.
The EXFIL Rail 2.0 accessory mounting system is compatible with most EXFIL accessories and features T-slots for custom mounting.
NOTE: The NVG mount/interface required for attaching night vision devices to the EXFIL Ballistic helmet is not included.
Helmet Covers available in Black, Coyote Brown, Black, MultiCam, MultiCam Alpine, Ranger Green, Wolf Gray.
MultiCam Helmets may have a 1-2 week lead time.
- Boltless CAM FIT™ Retention System
- Utilizes BOA® Fit System for optimized stability and fit
- Cam Lock sliders for one-handed adjustment and secure fit
- Left Eye Dominant (LED) option also available
- Zorbium® Foam Liner
- 16 customizable comfort pads in two thicknesses
- Removable center pad to easily accommodate overhead comms
- Replacement comfort pads available for purchase
- 3-hole Wilcox® W shroud
- Lightweight aerospace grade aluminum mount interface
- Compatible with Wilcox® NVG lanyard
- Compatible with most standardized NVG mount baseplates
- EXFIL® Ballistic Rail 2.0 System
- Compatible with all standard EXFIL® accessories
- Includes two Magpul® MOE® Picatinny-style rails and mounting hardware
- Two T-slots for DIY custom mounting
- Includes shock cord kit for stabilizing NVG
NOTE: If you are in between sizes, we recommend going up to the larger size. You can customize the fit with the comfort pads that are included with your helmet purchase. If more pads are needed, we sell additional comfort pad sets.
- Ballistic Performance: NIJ Level III-A (according to NIJ STD 0106.01/0108.01)
- Fragment Performance: 17gr V50 ≥ 2400 ft/s (731 m/s)
- Backface Deformation: 9mm FMJ RN @ 1400 ft/s (425 m/s)
BFD 25.4 mm all locations
- Blunt Impact Performance: Exceeds current ACH Blunt Impact Protection requirements (per AR/PD 10-02) - average below 70G across all impacts and temperatures
Complete system weight includes helmet shell, accessory rails, impact liner and retention system.