Team Wendy EXFIL Ballistic Visor
Protect your eyes from liquids and projectiles with the EXFIL® Ballistic Visor with ESS Lens Technology. The EXFIL Ballistic Visor is a low-profile, lightweight visor system that mounts quickly and tool-free to the front section of the EXFIL Rail 3.0 accessory mounting system. It quickly adjusts into three preset positions (down, up and stowed) and provides clearance for NVG mounts when in the stowed position. The EXFIL Ballistic Visor comes standard with a flexible upper flange to prevent debris and liquid from seeping into the wearer’s eyes from the brim of the helmet.
Comes with a custom cloth cover to protect the visor when not in use.
NOTE: Only Compatible with Team Wendy's EXFIL Rail 3.0 System. Not Compatible with any other helmet brands.
- Exceeds impact, fragmentation and optical requirements of Military Combat Eye Protection (MCEP) in accordance with MIL-PRF-32432(GL)
- MCEP requirements include meeting ANSI Z87.1 2010
- 28.9 in2 (186.1 cm2)
Enviromental Conditions / MIL-STD-810G Methods
- 501.5P1 High Temperature
- 502.5P1 Low Temperature
- 507.5 Humidity
- 509.5 Salt Fog
- 510.5PII Blowing Sand/Dust
- 514.6 Loose Cargo Vibration
- 500.5PI Low Pressure (Altitude)
- Size 1 EXFIL Ballistic SL
- Size 1 EXFIL Ballistic with EXFIL Rail 3.0
- Size 1 EXFIL Carbon with EXFIL Rail 3.0
- Size 1 and Size 2 EXFIL LTP with EXFIL Rail 3.0
- Size 2 EXFIL Ballistic SL
- Size 2 EXFIL Ballistic with EXFIL Rail 3.0
- Size 2 EXFIL Carbon with EXFIL Rail 3.0