Team Wendy M-216 Backcountry Ski Search & Rescue Helmet
As low as $339.29
Only %1 left
Team Wendy M-216 Backcountry Ski Search & Rescue Helmet is available to buy in increments of 1
The M-216™ Backcountry Ski Search & Rescue helmet features a hybrid shell design; the ABS hard front shell provides reinforcement for mounted accessories, and an in-mold PC rear shell reduces weight.
The M-216 Backcountry Ski SAR also comes standard with your choice of a Princeton Tec® Switch MPLS or Switch Rail task light that will mount directly onto the front section of the helmet rail.
- Removable Ear Covers
- Enables thermal regulation
- Interior pockets for in-ear communications systems
- Adjustable Crown Vents
- 8 adjustable crown vents in three positions: full open, half open and full closed
- Sport-Style Retention System
- Fidlock® magnetic buckle for easy one-handed operation
- Accessory Rails
- Allows mounting of a variety of tactical accessories such as communications systems, lights, etc.
- BOA® Fit System
- Allows precise fit adjustment with single-handed quick release
- Glass-reinforced polycarbonate shroud for mounting cameras and headlamps
- Choice of Princeton Tec® Light
- Switch Rail: Low-signature task light designed for navigation and map reading
- Switch MPLS: Lightweight task light with a dual-LED head on a flexi-neck platform
Meets impact attenuation requirements for:
- ASTM F2040-18 (Recreational Snow Sports)
- BS EN 1077:2007 Class B (Alpine Skiing and Snowboarding)
Complete system weight includes helmet shell, shroud, accessory rails, impact liner, and retention system.