Team Wendy M-216 Tactical Ski Helmet
The M-216™ Tactical Helmet option comes with a machined aluminum shroud insert for use with NVG mounts. The machined aluminum shroud insert adds strength, and added features improve helmet stability, including a counterweight kit.
The helmet features a hybrid shell design; the ABS hard front shell provides reinforcement for mounted accessories, and an in-mold PC rear shell reduces weight.
The M-216™ Tactical Helmet also comes standard with your choice of a Princeton Tec® Switch MPLS or Switch Rail task light that will mount directly onto the front section of the helmet rail.
- Removable Ear Covers
- Enables thermal regulation
- Interior pockets for in-ear communications systems
- Adjustable Crown Vents
- 8 adjustable crown vents in three positions: full open, half open and full closed
- Sport-Style Retention System
- Fidlock® magnetic buckle for easy one-handed operation
- Accessory Rails
- Allows mounting of a variety of tactical accessories such as communications systems, lights, etc.
- BOA® Fit System
- Allows precise fit adjustment with single-handed quick release
- Choice of Princeton Tec® Light
- Switch Rail: Low-signature task light designed for navigation and map reading
- Switch MPLS: Lightweight task light with a dual-LED head on a flexi-neck platform
Meets impact attenuation requirements for:
- ASTM F2040-18 (Recreational Snow Sports)
- BS EN 1077:2007 Class B (Alpine Skiing and Snowboarding)
Complete system weight includes helmet shell, shroud, accessory rails, impact liner, and retention system.