Trijicon IR Patrol M250 Thermal Monocular
The IR-PATROL has advanced ability to process images with brilliantly sharp detail, and a user-friendly, icon-based menu system for intuitive navigation. Whether your mission is searching for a suspect or securing your position, the Trijicon IR-PATROL® is the ideal multipurpose thermal imaging monocular. It's compact, lightweight, rugged and offers some of the most advanced performance options on the market. Choose from handheld, helmet-mounted or rifle-mounted IR‑PATROL systems.
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- 1 CR123 Battery
- Trijicon Logo Sticker
- Protective Eye Cup
- Download Card & Cable
- Warranty Card
- Hard Case
Versatile by Design
- Choose from handheld, helmet-mounted or rifle-mounted IR-PATROL® systems.
Thumbstick System Controller
- Our fully ruggedized, weatherproof, multi-directional thumbstick control comes standard. Unlike most conventional buttons, the IR-PATROL® controls are large and easy to find in complete darkness.
- The IR-PATROL® comes with an easy-to-control polarity mode that lets you switch between three levels of white hot and three levels of black hot.
Edge Detect Mode
- Puts out a fraction of the light of other modes to minimize night blindness from the screen.
Outstanding Image Quality
- Powered by a state-of-the-art 640x480, 12 micron, 60 Hz thermal core.
|Reticle Color||Black / White Adaptive|
|Eye Relief||1.06 in. (26.92mm)|
|Diopter Range||-6 / +2|
|Mount||Wilcox Shoe Interface, Bridge Mount|
|Field of View||22°|
|Operating Temperature||-40F to +131F (-40c to 55c)|
|Sensor Type||Uncooled Vox (Vanadium Oxide)|
|Sensor Pixel Pitch||12 µm|
|Frame Rate||30 Hz / 60 Hz|
|Video Output||Analog RS-170 (with Optional Cable)|
|Power Source||1 CR123 Battery|
|Battery Life||Aprox. 2 hours per battery|
|Weight||16 oz. (453.59g)|
|Size||5.95 in x 2 in x 2.95 in (151.13mm x 50.8mm x 74.93mm)|