Wilcox G11 Helmet Mount (Army)
The Wilcox G11 Non-Breakaway Mount, with Horn Interface Shoe allows firm attachment of the AN/PVS-7B/D and AN/PVS-14 J-arm to a variety of combat helmets when attached to a Wilcox One-Hole HMI, Three Hole HMI, or the standard Army Shroud.
The NVG mounting system prevents breakaway of the mount, thereby reducing risk of loss of the NVG.
The G11 mount features several points of adjustment for proper fit and eye relief, and utilizes a force to overcome flip mechanism to stow the NVG when not in use.
Features and Benefits
- Horn interface securely locks NVG into place
- Maintains a very low profile on the helmet
- Ergonomic adjustments allow for one handed operation
- Compatible with all Wilcox shrouds (Except lo-pro)
- Under Contract with U.S ARMY
- Backed by Wilcox’s 5 year warranty
- Stow mechanism provides “Force to overcome” locking in the operational and stowed positions
- Built-in auto-off feature allows the goggle to automatically turn off when stowed for NVG devices so equipped
- Adjustable tightening mechanisms with within the horn interface to remove J-Arm wobble.
|Dimensions||4.65" L x 2.58" W x 3.80" H|
|Weight||6.35 oz. (.40 lb)|
|Materials||Lightweight Aerospace Aluminum, Polymer|
|Height Adjust||0.900″ Total Vertical Travel|
|Total Travel Tilt to Horizon||12 Above, 5 Below|
|Fore/Aft Travel||1.60″ Total Fore/Aft Travel|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
|Accommodates||AN/PVS-14, AN/PVS-7B/D, BNVD(G)|
Available for purchase on GSA Advantage by qualified agency buyers