Galvion Caiman Ballistic Helmet System
As low as $1,585.00
Only %1 left
Galvion Caiman Ballistic Helmet System is available to buy in increments of 1
Current Lead Time is 18 Months.
The Caiman Ballistic Helmet is a streamlined, lightweight next-generation Special Operations helmet solution. A series of modular accessories enhance this helmet suite, ensuring users are equipped with the lightest, most comfortable, and highest performance head protection possible. This item is only available for Military, Law Enforcement & Government end users.
- Caiman Ballistic Shell
- Wilcox® L4 Series Shroud
- Rail System
- APEX Liner System
- Hardware Kit
Five-size Comfort Fit
- Five sizes ensures users are wearing the lightest, most stable helmet, with optimized comfort and performance - resulting in an estimated 40% of users wearing a lighter helmet.
- Designed for integration - with skeletonized rails, NVG mount, mandible guard, personal signature management system, armor appliques, and a bevy of mission-specific accessories - the Caiman head systems is a scalable solution for specialized operations.
- Durable desgin that is 30% lighter than current rails and ensures integration with dovetail style attachments and O2 mask clips as well as other performance enhancing equipment. Built-in bungees provide integrated cable management and stability for NVGs.
APEX Liner System
- Best-in calss APEX Liner System is infinitely customizable with the dial-fit band and movable pads, providing the ultimate comfort and impact protection.
- The skeletonization of all system components has significantly reduced the overall weight, and the neck load burden.
- Galvion's helmets meet strigent quality standard and are designed to meet U.S. military specifications for ballistic threats, structural rigidity, blunt impact, and fragmentation.
- Small: 1.47 lbs (0.67 kg)
- Medium: 1.53 lbs (0.69 kg)
- Large: 1.61 lbs (0.73 kg)
- X-Large: 1.77 lbs (0.80 kg)
- XX-Large: 1.92 lbs (0.87 kg)
Meets the following Performance Standards
- Modified and abbreviated NIJ 0106.01 / NIJ 0101.06 IIIA THREATS
- Modified and abbreviated NIJ 0106.01 / NIJ 0108.01 IIIA THREATS
- Modified and abbreviated Family of Tactical Headborne Systems dated June 30th, 2017
- Modified and abbreviated US Army CO/PD-05-04 dated October 30th, 2007
Check items to add to the cart or
Core Survival HEL-STAR 6 Gen III Helmet Mounted LightAs low as $194.75
Wilcox G24 NVG Helmet MountAs low as $500.90
Galvion Caiman Hybrid Helmet SystemAs low as $880.00
Ops-Core FAST XP High Cut HelmetAs low as $1,423.75
Ops-Core Fast SF Super High Cut HelmetAs low as $1,836.00