Galvion Caiman Hybrid Helmet System
As low as $880.00
Only %1 left
Galvion Caiman Hybrid Helmet System is available to buy in increments of 1
Current Lead Time is 18 Months.
The Caiman Hybrid Helmet System is a streamlined, lightweight next-generation Special Operations helmet solution and is the first carbon bump helmet in the industry that can be ballistically-enabled. When paired with the two-piece, up-armor Applique, the threat-level protection of the hybrid shell is elevated to meet military-grade ballistic and impact protection standards.
- Caiman Hybrid Carbon Bump Shell
- Wilcox® L4 Series Shroud
- Rail System
- APEX Liner System
- Hardware Kit
Five-size Comfort Fit
- Five sizes ensures users are wearing the lightest, most stable helmet, with optimized comfort and performance - resulting in an estimated 40% of users wearing a lighter helmet.
Changing the Protection Paradigm
- Streamlined, hybridized, and lightweight - Caiman Helmets are unique multipurpose suites designed for a wide band of fast paced special operations.
- Designed for integration - with skeletonized rails, NVG mount, mandible guard, personal signature management system, armor appliques, and a bevy of mission-specific accessories - the Caiman head systems is a scalable solution for specialized operations.
- Durable desgin that is 30% lighter than current rails and ensures integration with dovetail style attachments and O2 mask clips as well as other performance enhancing equipment. Built-in bungees provide integrated cable management and stability for NVGs.
APEX Liner System
- Best-in calss APEX Liner System is infinitely customizable with the dial-fit band and movable pads, providing the ultimate comfort and impact protection.
Designed by Operators
- This is not a head system created in a vacuum - The input from a wide range of SOF users is unmistakable
- Small: 0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
- Medium: 0.69 lbs (0.31 kg)
- Large: 0.71 lbs (0.32 kg)
- X-Large: 0.78 lbs (0.35 kg)
- XX-Large: 0.87 lbs (0.39 kg)
Meets the following Performance Standards (With Applique)
- Modified and abbreviated NIJ 0106.01 / NIJ 0101.06 IIIA THREATS
- Modified and abbreviated US Army AR/PD 10-02 Rev A Change 7 dated October 16th, 2014
Wilcox G24 NVG Helmet MountAs low as $500.90
Team Wendy EXFIL Carbon Bump Helmet Rail 2.0As low as $707.52
Team Wendy EXFIL Carbon Bump Helmet Rail 3.0As low as $707.52
Galvion Caiman Bump Helmet SystemAs low as $690.00
Galvion Caiman Hybrid Ballistic AppliqueAs low as $999.00
Galvion Caiman Ballistic Helmet SystemAs low as $1,585.00
Ops-Core FAST SF Carbon Composite Super High Cut HelmetAs low as $1,026.00