FLIR Thermosight T75 Clip-On Thermal Sight
Designed to mount on any MIL-STD-1913 rail interface forward of an existing scope, the FLIR ThermoSight® T75 offers mission flexibility as a long-range thermal weapon sight and as a hand-held observation device. It’s designed to interface with a wide range of day scopes and weapon platforms. The T75 runs on common AA Li batteries and is equipped with large, rugged controls for image adjustment. The long-wave IR sensor provides crisp imagery all night and all day.
- Soft Case
- Operator’s Manual
- Quick Reference Card
- Battery Cartridge
- AA Li Batteries
- Lens Cloth
- Light Shroud/Eye Relief
- Remote Control Pad
- Video Output Cable
- Use in front of a day optics as a clip-on, rail-mounteed thermal weapon sight. It's compatible with all combat optics and is rapidly adaptable to most weapons.
Long-Wave Thermal Imaging Sensor
- Crisp IR imagery lets you see in total darkness, through fog, smoke, and dust, and reveals more during daylight hours.
Ergonomic Configuration and Control
- Low profile reduces snag hazards, interfaces allow positive control of aimpoint while adjusting sight, and joystick maintains shooter cheek weld.
Compact, Light, and Rugged
- Highly portable design reduces operator fatigue and large, rugged controls for basic image adjustments means no complex menus to navigate.
Boresight Maintained After Weapon Discharge
- The proprietary FLIR Shock Mitigation System™ (SMS™) absorbs and dissipates high shock loads while maintaining zero.
|Dimensions||7.3” L x 2.8” W x 3.5” H (185.42mm L x 71.12mm W x 88.9mm H)|
|Weight (with batteries and hardware)||1.75 lbs (0.79k)|
|Sensor Type||640 x 512 17μ VOx Microbolometer|
|Field of View (Sensor)||9.4°∆(H) x 7.5˚ (V)|
|Spectral Band (Display)||9.4°∆(H) x 7.5˚ (V)|
|Magnification||1x, 2x and 4x|
|Spectral Band||7.5-13.5 μm|
|Silent Operation||Inaudible Beyond 1m|
|Video||RS-170 External Video Out (NTSC or PAL) (installed in any orientation)|
|Power Source||2 or 3AA (lithium or alkaline) OR 1 or 2 DL 123 batteries (installed in any orientation)|
|Battery Life||Approximately 6 hours continuous use with 3AA lithium|
|IP Rating||IP 68 (20 ft. freshwater, 6 hr; 66 ft seawater, 2 hrs)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°∆C to +49°∆C (-40°∆F to +120°∆F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°∆C to +71°∆C (-40°∆F to +160°∆F)|
|Command and Control Joystick||Palette, Polarity, Zoom, Digital Detail Enhancement Brightness/Contrast Windage/Elevation, and Menu|
|Menu||Calibration, Display, Mode (Clip-on), Weapon, External Video, and Laser (On/Off)|
|Shock and Vibe||Per MIL-STD-810F|