Princeton Tec Charge MPLS
The Princeton Tec® Charge MPLS was designed with helmet rail mounting in mind, offering a lower lumen light output for close at hand administrative tasks when in the field. Versatile, smart and tough, the Charge (along with our other MPLS Helmet Lights) were created with our exclusive flexi-neck design allowing you to direct light where you need it, regardless of the angle of your helmet.
Each Charge has a single white Maxbright LED that puts out a solid 55 lumens in a focused flood beam; bright enough for distance spotting, but dispersed enough for close at hand work. A cluster of 3 Ultrabright LEDs in various color configurations surround the Maxbright LED and offer an even higher degree of specialization based on your specific needs. Choose your LED configuration in the drop down menu above.
Ease of performance in exacting situations was kept top-of-mind while designing the user interface, so the Charge’s Maxbright white mode requires a full two-second button press to be turned on to avoid accidental activation. The Maxbright white mode is also dimmable, letting you control the intensity of the light.
- Standard Nylon Headstrap
- Helmet Side Mount
- EXFIL Rail
- Above the Rail
Note: To use with a Team Wendy Helmet, Princeton Tec Charge MPLS Helmet Light Mount is required.
- Provide the precise output needed for a given task, and help conserve battery power for maximum efficiency. Sometimes we use the word dimmability, which isn't exactly a word yet, but we're very fond of it and have faith it will become one.
Focused Wide Beam
- This beam pattern is an excellent choice for multipurpose activities. At close range, wide beams simulate normal daylight conditions and allow you to take advantage of your peripheral vision.
- Lights provide waterproof integrity down to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
- The highest quality LED available. Princeton Tec’s Maxbright LED is extremely bright and efficient. This single LED emits a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the Maxbright LED depending upon the application. Must yell "MAXBRIGHT" when saying term out loud.
- Multiple settings on many of our products give you the flexibility to adjust your light’s brightness to illuminate greater distances or to conserve battery power, depending on your needs.
- Lights that feature regulated LEDs have a sophisticated regulating circuit that maintains initial brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage. They are so sophisticated that if they had eyes, they would definitely wear a monocle. Traditional lights are very bright initially, but immediately begin to dim and continue to dim until the batteries are drained. Constant Brightness is a term used to describe products that have regulated LEDs.
- The Ultrabright LED is bright and efficient. The smooth, white, wide-beam light emitted by Ultrabright LEDs is ideal for close to mid-range tasks. Ultrabright LEDs are usually grouped together to offer a more powerful light source. Advances currently underway will continue to improve the efficiency and brightness of Ultrabright LEDs. "Ultrabright" can also be yelled when using the term in conversation, but not nearly as loud as "Maxbright".
Fire/Rescue: Difficult jobs in dangerous locations that don’t give you much control over your environment. Products in this category are durable and dependable, making one less thing for you to worry about – leaving you to focus on the important task at hand.
Law Enforcement/Military: Men and women protecting and serving in all different ways – these lights strive to be as tough, bright and reliable as the people who count on them.
|Lamp||1 Maxbright LED (Regulated), 3 Ultrabright LEDs (Dimmable)|
|Burn Time||24 Hours|
|Battery||1 AA Lithium|
|Weight||1.67oz / 47g|