Princeton Tec Remix Pro MPLS
The Princeton Tec® Remix Pro MPLS packs a bright 300 lumen spot beam, an array of Ultrabright LEDs in red, green and blue for administrative lighting, plus a flashing IR option in various models.
The headlamp will always turn on in low signature mode; holding the button down illuminates the high power spot beam. This headlamp is powered by a single CR123 battery providing excellent cold weather performance and light weight. Combine these features with a large on/off button, easy access battery door and a reliable asymmetrical bracket, and you can be sure that the Remix Pro MPLS is equipped to endure your next mission.
- NVG Adapter Plate
- Bracket Mount for MOLLE and/or Standard Nylon Headstrap
- Standard Nylon Headstrap
- Flashing IR model option (RBI, RGI models only)
- Large, simple to operate switch for activation
- Headlamp rotates 185 degrees, even when mounted on helmet, to direct IR in various angles
- These lights are designed for water resistance to splashing and quick dunkings. If a light with a IPX4 rating is accidentally submerged for a longer period of time, the batteries should be removed and the cabinets should be carefully inspected for signs of battery leakage. If water has entered the housing, the light should be dried and batteries replaced.
- The highest quality LED available. Princeton Tec’s Maxbright LED is extremely bright and efficient. This single LED emits a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the Maxbright LED depending upon the application. Must yell "MAXBRIGHT" when saying term out loud.
- This beam pattern combines focused narrow and wide beams to allow for the most versatility. At close range, the wide beams simulate normal daylight conditions so you can take advantage of your peripheral vision, while focused narrow beams provide distance illumination.
- Multiple settings on many of our products give you the flexibility to adjust your light’s brightness to illuminate greater distances or to conserve battery power, depending on your needs.
- The Ultrabright LED is bright and efficient. The smooth, white, wide-beam light emitted by Ultrabright LEDs is ideal for close to mid-range tasks. Ultrabright LEDs are usually grouped together to offer a more powerful light source. Advances currently underway will continue to improve the efficiency and brightness of Ultrabright LEDs. "Ultrabright" can also be yelled when using the term in conversation, but not nearly as loud as "Maxbright".
Law Enforcement/Military: Men and women protecting and serving in all different ways – these lights strive to be as tough, bright and reliable as the people who count on them.
|Lamp||1 Maxbright LED (Regulated), 3 Ultrabright LEDs (Dimmable)|
|Burn Time||17 Hours|
|Battery||1 CR123 Lithium|
|Weight||2.3oz / 66g|