Revision STINGERHAWK Eyewear Essential Laser Kit
Revision's cutting-edge single and dual-band laser protective lenses absorb laser energy across the visible spectrum and beyond, including near-infrared energy.
- Ultra-Lightweight Frame
- Microfiber Pouch
- Case with Belt Clip
Note: No single laser lens can protect against all types of laser hazards. Additional laser protective lenses covering other laser hazards are available for direct purchase. Please contact us for any questions to ensure you select the correct laser protective lens for the hazards you are facing.
- Regular: Width 178 mm; Height 53 mm; Length 144 mm
- Large: Width 181 mm; Height 55 mm; Length 153 mm
Clear Lens with Clear Adjustable Nosepiece and LazrBloc FT-2 (Protects against Violet, Blue and Green lasers – 405nm OD4, 445nm OD4, 532nm OD4) Laser Protective Lens with Black Nosepiece
Smoke Lens with Black Adjustable Nosepiece and LazrBloc FT-2 (Protects against Violet, Blue and Green lasers – 405nm OD4, 445nm OD4, 532nm OD4) Laser Protective Lens with Black Nosepiece
Clear Lens with Clear Adjustable Nosepiece and LazrBloc GF-8 (Protects against Green and Near Infrared (NIR) lasers – 532nm OD2.5, 808nm OD2) Laser Protective Lens with Black Adjustable Nosepiece
Testing & Requirements
- MIL-PRF-32432A clause 188.8.131.52 Ballistic fragmentation characteristics Class 1 spectacles
- ANSI Z87.1-2015 clause 6 Impact-Rated Protector Requirements (Z87+)
- STANAG 2920 (Edition 2) V50 = 807 ft/s (246 m/s)
- EN 166 clause 7.3.4 Protection against high speed particles at extremes of temperature (FT)