Revision STINGERHAWK Eyewear Laser Lens
Revision STINGERHAWK Eyewear Laser Lens is Revision's cutting-edge single and dual-band laser protective lenses that absorb laser energy across the visible spectrum and beyond, including near-infrared energy. LazrBloc FT-2, GF-8, or GI-19 Laser Protective Lens.
LazrBloc FT-2 (Protects against Violet, Blue and Green lasers – 405nm OD4, 445nm OD4, 532nm OD4)
GF-8 (Protects against Green and Near Infrared (NIR) lasers – 532nm OD2.5, 808nm OD2)
GI-19 (Protects against Violet, Blue Green and Near Infrared (NIR) lasers – 405nm OD5, 445nm OD4, 532nm OD4, 800nm-820nm OD4, 820-900nm OD5)
- One Replacement Laser Protective Lens with Adjustable Nosepiece
Note: No single laser lens can protect against all types of laser hazards. Additional laser protective lenses covering other laser hazards are available for direct purchase. Please contact us for any questions to ensure you select the correct laser protective lens for the hazards you are facing.
- LazrBloc FT-2 Laser Protective Lens
- GF-8 Laser Protective Lens
- GI-19 Laser Protective Lens
Testing and Requirements
- MIL-PRF-32432A clause 126.96.36.199 Ballistic fragmentation characteristics Class 1 spectacles
- ANSI Z87.1-2015 clause 6 Impact-Rated Protector Requirements (Z87+)
- STANAG 2920 (Edition 2) V50 = 807 ft/s (246 m/s)
- EN 166 clause 7.3.4 Protection against high speed particles at extremes of temperature (FT)