Team Wendy EXFIL Ballistic SL Helmet
The Team Wendy EXFIL® Ballistic SL features a new lightweight composite shell providing a 15% weight reduction over the original EXFIL Ballistic while offering the same unique EXFIL shell geometry for an optimal fit.
The new EXFIL Rail 3.0 accessory mounting system, which is 25% lighter than the previous EXFIL Rail 2.0 system, is compatible with standard EXFIL accessories and was designed in conjunction with the new EXFIL Ballistic Visor.
A new SL Shroud* from Wilcox® provides a 35% reduction in weight from the previous Wilcox W Shroud while maintaining full NVG mounting capabilities and lanyard compatibility.
The EXFIL Ballistic SL utilizes the innovative, field-proven, boltless CAM FIT™ Retention System to quickly adjust to individual head shapes and a Zorbium® foam liner to provide customizable comfort while protecting against blunt impact.
*NOTE: The NVG mount/interface required for attaching night vision devices to the EXFIL Ballistic SL helmet is not included.
- Boltless CAM FIT™ Retention System
- Utilizes BOA® Fit System for optimized stability and fit
- Cam Lock sliders for one-handed adjustment and secure fit
- Left Eye Dominant (LED) option also available
- EXFIL® Ballistic/SL Rail 3.0 System
- 25% lighter than the original EXFIL® rail
- Compatible with all EXFIL® accessories, including the EXFIL® Ballistic Visor and the EXFIL® Face Shield
- Includes two Magpul® M-LOK® Picatinny-style rails and mounting hardware
- Includes shock cord kit for stabilizing NVG
- Zorbium® Foam Liner
- 16 customizable comfort pads in two thicknesses
- Removable center pad to easily accommodate overhead comms
- Replacement comfort pads available for purchase
- Wilcox® SL Shroud for NVG Mounts
- Provides a 35% reduction in weight from previous Wilcox® W Shroud
- Lanyard compatible
- Lightweight Hybrid Composite Shell
- 15% lighter than the original EXFIL® Ballistic
- Unique EXFIL® geometry adds strength while maintaining optimal fit and balance
NOTE: If you are in between sizes, we recommend going up to the larger size. You can customize the fit with the comfort pads that are included with your helmet purchase. If more pads are needed, we sell additional comfort pad sets.
- Ballistic Performance: NIJ Level III-A (according to NIJ STD 0106.01/0108.01)
- Fragment Performance: 17gr V50 ≥ 2400 ft/s (731 m/s)
- Backface Deformation: 9mm FMJ RN @ 1195 ft/s (365 m/s), BFD < 25.4 mm all locations
- Blunt Impact Performance: Exceeds ACH Blunt Impact requirement per AR/PD10-02, 16Dec’13
Complete system weight includes helmet shell, accessory rails, impact liner and retention system.