Team Wendy SAR Tactical Helmet
The Team Wendy® SAR is the first purpose-built search and rescue helmet to provide tactical accessory mounting capabilities, including a standard NVG shroud, while meeting key industrial and mountaineering performance standards. The Team Wendy SAR Tactical™ is optimized for use with night vision devices; it features an integrated machined aluminum NVG shroud insert. The helmet also includes a 4-point CAM FIT™ Retention System with a chin cup for optimal stability and a BOA® Fit System to dial in precise fit adjustment while providing single-handed quick release. The Team Wendy SAR comes standard with two vent covers to prevent objects and debris from entering the crown vents of the helmet.
NOTE: The NVG mount/interface required for attaching night vision devices to the Team Wendy SAR Tactical helmet is not included.
- CAM FIT™ Retention System
- BOA® Fit System integrated directly into helmet liner for optimized stability and fit
- Zorbium® Foam Comfort Liner
- Expanded polystyrene impact liner featuring Zorbium® foam comfort pads in two thicknesses
- SAR Accessory Mounting System
- Compatible with various EXFIL® accessories
- Includes two Magpul® MOE® Picatinny-style rails and mounting hardware
- Integrated aluminum shroud insert for NVG mounts
- Meets the requirements of BS EN 12492:2012 standard for mountaineering helmets
- Meets the requirements of BS EN 1385:2012 standard for whitewater helmets
- Meets additional off-crown impact requirements of BS EN 14052:2012 European standard for high performance industrial helmets
NOTE: EN 14052 requires a low-strength chinstrap, the EXFIL SAR is not fully certified to BS EN 14052:2012 in order to meet more rigorous chinstrap requirements of BS EN 12492:2012 and reduce the risk of losing the helmet during a fall.
- Meets Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) Blunt Impact Protection requirements (per AR/PD 10-02 Rev A)
Complete system weight includes helmet shell, accessory rails, shroud, impact liner and retention system.