Wilcox G69 NVG Helmet Mount
The Wilcox G69 NVG Helmet Mount is a permanently fixed mount that securely locks the NVG onto any helmet drilled with a standard three-hole configuration.
Allows an operator to attach an AN/PVS-7A, 7C, 15 or 18 NVG to a helmet. Custom interfaces allow the additional mounting of an AN/PVS-7B and 14 NVG.
The G69 mount offers several adjustment points to create a precise fit and allows the operator to flip the NVG’s out of the way when not being used.
The G69 mount provides all the same features as the G66 mount with greater weight savings and extended vertical travel adjustment.
Features and Benefits
- Increased vertical/horizontal travel for use with protective masks, bridges and NVG’s
- Reduction of material with increased strength to weight ratio
- Dovetail shoe interface securely locks NVG’s into place
- Lightweight/low profile three hole fixed bracket shroud
- Flip mechanism allows NVG to be stowed while not in use
- Several points of adjustment for proper eye relief
- Compatible with three-hole drilled helmets
4.75” L x 2.58” W x 3.80” H
|Fore/Aft Travel||1.30" Total Fore/Aft Travel|
|Height Adjust||0.90" Total Vertical Travel|
|Wilcox P/N||28300G69-B (Black), 28300G69-T (Tan)|
Available for purchase on GSA Advantage by qualified agency buyers