Team Wendy EXFIL Carbon Bump Helmet Rail 3.0
The EXFIL® Carbon Helmet with 3.0 Rail is made of high-strength, lightweight carbon fiber and features a Wilcox® W shroud* for mounting night vision devices. The Zorbium® foam liner provides the ultimate levels of comfort and impact protection and is compatible with tactical communication headsets. The CAM FIT™ Retention System with an integrated BOA® Fit System and Cam Lock sliders ensures a secure fit.
NOTE: The NVG mount/interface required for attaching night vision devices to the EXFIL Ballistic helmet is not included.
- CAM FIT™ Retention System
- Utilizes BOA® Fit System for optimized stability and fit
- Cam Lock sliders for one-handed adjustment and fit
- Zorbium® Foam Liner
- Eight customizable comfort pads in various shapes
- Removable center pad to easily accommodate overhead comms
- Replacement comfort pads available for purchase
- Wilcox® W shroud for NVG mounts
- Compatible with retractable lanyard system
- EXFIL® Carbon/LTP Rail 3.0 System
- Compatible with all standard EXFIL® accessories
- Includes two Magpul® MOE® Picatinny-style rails and mounting hardware
- Allows installation of the EXFIL® Ballistic Visor and the EXFIL® Face Shield
NOTE: If you are in between sizes, we recommend going up to the larger size. You can customize the fit with the comfort pads that are included with your helmet purchase. If more pads are needed, we sell additional comfort pad sets.
- Exceeds ACH Blunt Impact Protection requirement per AR/PD10-02, 16Dec'13 - average below 72G across all impacts and temperatures
- Meets shock absorption requirements of BS EN 1385:2012 (Whitewater)
Complete system weight includes helmet shell, accessory rails, shroud, impact liner, comfort pads and retention system.