Team Wendy EXFIL LTP Bump Helmet Rail 3.0
The EXFIL® LTP (Lightweight, Tactical, Polymer) bump helmet with the 3.0 Rail provides impact protection for maritime environments and a stable, comfortable platform for mounting night vision and other accessories. The built-in NVG shroud* utilizes an integrated machined aluminum shroud insert. The helmet features a Zorbium® foam liner along with a CAM FIT™ Retention System with easily adjustable Cam Lock sliders and a micro-adjustable BOA® Fit System.
NOTE: The NVG mount/interface required for attaching night vision devices to the EXFIL Ballistic helmet is not included.
- CAM FIT™ Retention BOA® Fit System
- BOA® Fit System for optimized stability and fit
- CAM FIT™ Retention System Cam Locks
- Cam Lock sliders for one-handed adjustment
- Zorbium® Foam Liner
- Six customizable comfort pads in various shapes
- Replacement comfort pads available for purchase
- Integrated Shroud
- Integrated machined aluminum mounting plate
- EXFIL® Carbon/LTP Rail 3.0 System
- Compatible with all standard EXFIL® accessories
- Includes two Magpul® MOE® Picatinny-style rails and mounting hardware
- Allows installation of the EXFIL® Ballistic Visor and the EXFIL® Face Shield
NOTE: If you are in between sizes, we recommend going up to the larger size. You can customize the fit with the comfort pads that are included with your helmet purchase. If more pads are needed, we sell additional comfort pad sets.
- Independently tested to meet all performance requirements of BS EN 1385:2012 standard for whitewater helmets.
Complete system weight includes helmet shell, accessory rails, shroud, impact liner, comfort pads and retention system. Weight may vary slightly between sizes and is dependent on the quantity of liner pads the user chooses to install.