Team Wendy EXFIL Face Shield
The EXFIL® Face Shield enables law enforcement officers and military personnel to carry just one helmet, eliminating the need to carry both a standard issue ballistic helmet and a dedicated riot helmet.
The EXFIL Face Shield is a low-profile, lightweight face shield system that mounts quickly and tool-free to the front section of the EXFIL Rail 3.0. The EXFIL Face Shield comes standard with a flexible upper flange to prevent debris and liquid from seeping into the wearer’s eyes from the brim of the helmet. It quickly adjusts into three preset positions (down, up and stowed), allowing the wearer to fully utilize the Wilcox® W shroud for headlamps, cameras, night vision or thermal imaging devices while also running the face shield.
Comes with a custom cloth cover to protect the face shield when not in use.
Note: Only compatible with Team Wendy's EXFIL Rail 3.0. Not compatible with any other helmet brands.
- Owners of the original EXFIL Ballistic with the EXFIL Rail 2.0 must upgrade to the EXFIL Ballistic Rail 3.0.
- Owners of the EXFIL Carbon or EXFIL LTP with the EXFIL Rail 2.0 must upgrade to the EXFIL Carbon/LTP Rail 3.0.
- Exceeds optical and strength requirements of BS EN 166:2002 Class 2B
- Coverage area of 50.2 in2 (323.9 cm2)
- Size 1 EXFIL Ballistic SL
- Size 1 EXFIL Ballistic with EXFIL Rail 3.0
- Size 1 EXFIL Carbon with EXFIL Rail 3.0
- Size 1 and Size 2 EXFIL LTP with EXFIL Rail 3.0
- Size 2 EXFIL Ballistic SL
- Size 2 EXFIL Ballistic with EXFIL Rail 3.0
- Size 2 EXFIL Carbon with EXFIL Rail 3.0