Trijicon IR Hunter Thermal Riflescope
The IR-HUNTER® mini thermal riflescope is a rugged and powerful thermal riflescope that is also easy to use. The heart of the system is a state-of-the art 640x480, 12 micron thermal image sensor that provides superior image quality in any lighting condition. Redesigned electronic hardware and new digital turret controls improve system response and enable the use of external USB power sources and digital video recorders.
User-friendly knobs and a very simple system menu make for a shallow learning curve. The systems are designed, machined and assembled in the U.S. to meet the exacting standards of MIL-STD-810G.
- Hunter IR
- Mini Picatinny Rail Mount
- USB-C to USB-C Cable
- Inline analog video adapter
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- 2 CR123 Batteries
- Trijicon Logo Sticker
- Shuttered Eye Guard
- Warranty Card
- Hard Case
12 Micron Technology
- Smaller image sensors allow for reduced size and weight and increased durability.
Intuitive Turret Controls
- Simple,improved rotary knobs for easy manipulation of menu options and faster system response.
- New quick release mount featuring Trijicon® Q-LOC™ Technology provides multiple mounting locations with the ability to affix the scope rapidly and reliably in the dark.
- New USB-C connector allows the use of external battery packs and download of analog and digital video with available adapter with compatible DVRs.
Improved Reticle Options
- User-selectable reticle choices include the classic crosshair, and new MRAD, MOA, .223 REM, .308 WIN, and 300BLK BDC.
Top-Loading Battery Compartment
- Ruggedized, vertical design creates a slimmer look and is engineered for increased durability and solid battery connection.
640x480 Thermal Sensor
- Offers clear, crisp imagery through smoke, dust and complete darkness.
|Model||HUNTER 24-2||HUNTER 35-2||HUNTER 24-2|
|Sensor Micron||12 μm||12 μm||12 μm|
|Frame Rate||30Hz / 60 Hz||30Hz / 60 Hz||30Hz / 60 Hz|
|Thermal Sensitivity||<50 mK||<50 mK||<50 mK|
|Spectral Response||8-12 μm||8-12 μm||8-12 μm|
|Field of View||18°||12°||7°|
|Diopter||-6 / +2||-6 / +2||-6 / +2|
|Objective Lens||24mm f/1.2||35mm f/1.2||60mm f/1.25|
|Battery Pack||(2) CR123||(2) CR123||(2) CR123|
|Battery Life||Approx. 4 hrs||Approx. 4 hrs||Approx. 4 hrs|
|Submersion||1m / 1 hr||1m / 1 hr||1m / 1 hr|
|Weight||28.4 oz. / 805g||29.1 oz. / 825g||40.7 oz. / 1140g|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.6 in. x 3.0 in. x 3.2 in.||9.8 in. x 3.0 in. x 3.2 in.||11.0 in. x 3.0 in. x 3.2 in.|
|User Interface||Dial Encoders||Dial Encoders||Dial Encoders|
|Mounting Kit||Mini Picatinny Rail Mount||Mini Picatinny Rail Mount||Mini Picatinny Rail Mount|